Quick comment

My friend and his on/off lass came to collect some things from me at work yesterday. She was even more sour than has become usual. She made a couple of comments about my friend not being able to take care of himself as if he was floundering without her. She wants him to give up his lifestyle and live with her in a house where he is not allowed to move crockery, to cook without her "cleaning up after him" i.e. putting things away as soon as they've been used so he has to relocate them to continue cooking. Its obvious that until or unless he gives in to the attrition she will wear that face.

I will avoid visiting him while she is there and I will tell him if he asks. I won't waste time on "advice" because what I'm writing is what he said about her the last time they were together. I don't dislike her per se, but I hope this stint doesn't last very long; her relationship with my friend is toxic.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bon Voyage, Mon Enfant!

Waiting!

Gyre