Laurieston Day Four

My phone reappeared by 12:00.

 Today
was pretty varied day. I took a LOT of photos, partly because of a fear I might not get to come back here. I think I will add a montage of some of the best on here as a blog post eventually.

Higlights included 'losing' my keys and phone charger temporarily (lol)

I avoided the fund-raising auction as I have no "spending cash" having sent money to Chris on Friday. I went instead on a walk up the left hand fork in the path to the loch which I realised I'd only ever walked once before. I do love it here. unfortunately the tablet ran out of juice before I got to the end so I turned back, I will finish that walk sometime during the week. The photos are excllent, even though I say so myself.

Later in the evenng Wayne and co put on a "prom night" which was quite fun.

A real highlight was getting to grab half an hour with David in the Goat House... (lol I've just realised how "racy" that might sound to the uninitiated racy than a couple of friends catching up. I actually spoke with Wayne's partner Steve who, although he looks well hard is another sweetie. David's on a "You don't want to live here" trip and I was telling him that I'm pretty aware of the difficulties they're having without being privvy to conversations etc and am confident that their difficulties are preferable to the ones I'm repeatedly experiencing in my everyday life. I reminded him that I have been saying this for years and that he has been trying to put me off for a similar length of time and he hasn't yet succeeded. I may not end up in Laurieston, but I want to live in a community in a rural setting. Sarah was talking about it later befor going up to bed- the number of people who have left and not been replaced. She asked if anyone was interested in joining and I indicated that I was. She suggested I come to a maintenence week as a first step, none of the men mentioned that to me. I will.

I was nicely tired when I went to bed and I wasn't the last one back! But the new snorer was already abed and doing his thang so I went downstairs and obtained some earplugs which worked a treat. I woke up feeling quite chipper and the sun was out. Clouds are back now (10:15) I'm off to find out what today has in store.

PS There are TWO guys here I'd happily marry! The best part of being here is having people with whom I can converse in a meaningful way...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bon Voyage, Mon Enfant!

Waiting!

Gyre