On His Way

OK so I still reserve a LITTLE piece of cynicism in case it turns out to be a scam, but my beau tells me he has booked a ticket to arrive in London on May 1st and stay with me until the end of September. The logic is to find out if daily correspondence can actually turn into a real, committed relationship. I am confident enough in my own deductive skills (as an experience Director and trainer of actors!) to know pretty quickly if its just a ruse to get a gullible UK citizen to make the arrangements to get him out of a country where he will have few real prospects or that he is everything he has said that he is. Of course even then we might not hit it off. I would still help him to stay here as long as I believed he wasn't trying to scam me.

So, I'm planning a long week end in London doing the tourist things and hitting at least one big gay club before coming home on the Sunday evening. This will be a complicated undertaking as several friends who live at opposite ends of the city want to see me. I think I will end up staking a spot in a central hostelry and telling them to meet us there.

I am recovering from my annual Spring cold. It happens almost every year as the average temperature rises and there is more sun. I get another one at the end of Autumn as winter approaches. It is most irritating, but at least this one has been intense but comparatively short. The cold sores are an unpleasant added extra! Still; it was nice to have a day in bed! Not so nice that the rhythm of my reorganise, chuck out and tidy up regimen has been disrupted, hopefully I can get back into it tomorrow. 

Excited!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bon Voyage, Mon Enfant!

Waiting!

Gyre