Back?

I was getting into blogging till someone who reads this blog complained about something and I thought "fuck it"!

This is a hard one for me: I want to write about what happens to me in my life but just keeping names out of posts isn't enough when people recognise themselves in them. The particular person in question has ALWAYS been incredibly certain that everyone on the planet is deeply interested in their business and trying to find out what is going on with them. They're particularly keen that various people don't know what's happening for them, whilst I don't give a shit... Someone getting my bank accounts etc would be upsetting (less so since I've invested into my company the last of the money I inherited from the sale of my mother's house: so the bank account is bare) but generally, I have little to hide. The knack is not to do things I'd be embarrassed being discovered... I do indulge in something that could get me on the wrong side of the law, but I am far from alone in this activity, it is "victimless" and has cultural overtones (lol).

I am at work for the long week end minding the shop during a funfair "carnival" and I feel like writing so... I'm back.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bon Voyage, Mon Enfant!

Waiting!

Gyre